Booth King is delighted to announce that our project – Liverpool Exhibition Centre has been nominated in the Project of the Year category at the North West Regional Construction Awards.
Now in its 10th year, the North West Regional Construction Awards are organised by The University of Salford and Constructing Excellence North West and supported by lead sponsor Hill Dickinson.
The prestigious event will take place on June 30 at Liverpool’s Titantic Hotel (Stanley Dock), compered by broadcaster Louise Minchin.
Nominations for project of the year include:
- Anchorsholme Park Storage Tank – Phase 1 nominated by C2V+
- Exhibition Centre Liverpool and Pullman Hotel nominated by ISG
- Farnworth Tunnel, Bolton nominated by J Murphy and Sons Ltd/ Network Rail Infrastructure Projects
- Mellor Primary School Extension, Stockport nominated by MPS Construction
- Oldham Central Leisure Centre nominated by Willmott Dixon
- Revealing the Roch nominated by Rochdale Borough
- St. Hilda’s Church of England High School, Liverpool nominated by Morgan Sindall Construction & Infrastructure Ltd
- The Whitworth, The University of Manchester nominated by ISG